Past Regents Club of Texas
The Past Regents Club (PRC) of Texas is an organization committed to bringing CDA Local and State Court Past Regents together to support the activities of the Catholic Daughters of the Americas throughout Texas. The Club was established in 1994.
Any past regent of a local court is eligible for membership if she has served one year and one day. Membership dues are $20.00 which covers a two year term from one biennial state convention to the next. Dues are used to fund the projects listed below.
- Annual stipend of $500.00 to Texas Junior Catholic Daughters (JCDA), $1,000.00 per term.
- Annual stipend of $500.00 to the Texas State Education Contest, $1,000.00 per term.
- Annual stipend of $100.00 to the Memorial Scholarship Fund, $200.00 per term.
- District Deputy Robes for ‘new districts’ with a donation of $100.00 per district.
- New Court donation of $150.00 per court to offset charter and book expenses.
- Recognition of courts celebrating 50th and 100th anniversaries with a $50.00 donation per court.
- Recognition of women in Religious Life with a donation of 3,000.00 per term.
The club conducts a biennial luncheon meeting at each Biennial Texas State Convention (odd years). Diocesan gatherings and fund raisers are held in the off-convention year (even years).
Please join this group of committed Catholic women who use their gifts and talents to further the mission of Unity and Charity.