State Officer Goals for the 2015-2017 Term
Here are just some of the ways that the State Officers can help your Court grow to its full potential.
"Everything is possible to the one who has Faith." Mark 9:23
- Be Women of Faith
- Encourage Spiritual Growth
- Increase Membership
- Promote the motto of "Unity and Charity"
- Build a Habitat for Humanity home for a deserving family
Approach to Success
- Re-evaluate our priorities and ensure that God is first in our lives and in our courts.
- Work together in peace and harmony. Be the shining examples of Christian sisterhood that God has called us to be.
- Continue to increase membership and develop new courts.
- Work together as a team to build "Unity and Charity."
- Provide programs and opportunities for all Catholic women to experience spiritual growth through JCDA, Campus Courts, and Local CDA Courts.
- Be an active witness to our faith by our actions, reactions, and interactions.
- Encourage our membership to attend multi-district meetings and retreats.
- Work with our brother Knights of Columbus members with new court development, joint projects, and a joint Memorial Mass and dinner.
- Utilize our sister CDA members; empower them to grow in and share their leadership abilities through workshops, as speakers, and through programs.
- Build a Habitat for Humanity home for a deserving family.
- Promote programs centered on the youth and families.
- Participate in two pro-life activitieseach year.
- Promote women's health awareness.
- Be consistent and creative in our ways to promote CDA as a vibrant organization.
- Encourage courts to support or develop events that follow the 7 prong Circle of Love program highlighting the needs and personality of their membership and parish.
- Be creative with court incentives for increasing membership.
- Continue to recognize members with the St. Bernadine of Siena Award for Court Development.
- Provide support through the Court Outreach program for courts that are struggling.
- Continue to develop future CDA leaders with officer trainingand leadership workshops.
- Spread the message that "if God brings us to it, He will see us through it."
- Utilize all media resources to spread the good works of CDA and encourage every local court to appoint Public Relation chairmen.